I might be able to get my Ford Aspire back.    But I need to go lithium.  I
wonder what the minimum size pack I can get by with is.  I don't have much
money.  I'll need BMS and a charger.  Might settle for a 40 mile range.  But
bigger is better.  I have 600 pounds of lead now that are gone.  The car
weighed 2000 pounds and change stock.  Anybody stuck with a pack to get rid of?
 As an alternative the Aspire with amazing performance might be available for
2000 dollars.  144vdc system.  Vacuum pump for the brakes.  Iota DC/DC. 700 amp
modified Curtis 1221B It is currently in Santa Cruz.  Add a pack and go.
Lawrence Rhodes http://www.evalbum.com/418  The current state is rougher but
all there and in running condition.  Not an inch of space inside was lost in
this conversion.  The Aspire has plenty of space for batteries and components.