Whoa...John  this coming from you,  a guy with a 1995 Ford F-250 weighing 4
tons....If you had that setup in a Mazda B2000 with lithium you might have
something.  I'm talking aerodynamics, light weight and solar.  I have questions
about how a solar panel acts like a wing on the top of a vehicle.  Can it be
made  into an advantage.Lawrence Rhodes