On Mar 27, 2015, at 3:49 AM, brucedp5 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> Zero-emission monster truck can stomp with the best of the them

I've never gotten the monster truck thing...but is is good for EVs in general.
Anything that get somebody afflicted with testosterone poisoning to end an
article with:

> This is the real deal. Electric. Powerful. Very Wicked. Guaranteed to give
> you even more thrills than the “other” now, old fashioned monster trucks.
>
> I’ve been converted. Besides, I’ve always liked the quiet powerful types.

is good for EVs.

Get those with testosterone and passion for all things vehicular to see
electric as the "must-have" feature for the ultimate in power and
bad-assery...and you've just created the perfect wave of...well, not exactly
early adopters, but leading enthusiasts.

Y'all know all those "puffy" vehicles that're somehow supposed to convey
manliness while looking like the archetypal grossly obese Walmart shopper? I
bet some oversized batteries and motors would make them even manlier.

Just like they did to this "Bigfoot #20."

b&