If you are using the Nissan Leaf Battery Blocks in a vehicle that is large
enough to

hold the larger 24 module pack, you do not have to disassembled them.  I bought

three of the larger Nissan Leaf Battery Blocks and just bolted them down on to

chassis plate in the bottom of the battery box.

I also bought a extra Nissan Leaf Battery to add more modules to the end of the

24 module battery battery pack.  Just attach a threaded rod to the end of

threaded rods with rod couplers to using a steel or aluminum spacer.

The advantage to buying complete battery blocks, is that you get the end plates

and the separating steel spacers that go between each module instead of making

them.

Just bolt the buss bars and BMS wire spade connectors to the terminals.  If you

need to parallel two modules together, you then will have to unbolt the long

thread rods and placed two modules with the two positives on one side and th

two negatives on the other end.  The buss bars that come with the Battery
Blocks

are only long enough to connect two modules terminals that go from neg to pos.

You either need a buss bar to branch across four positive at one end and four

negative terminals at the other end,  or you can reuse the short terminal buss

bars to attach two modules together and then connect those two modules with

another copper buss bar or use 1/2 A/C copper tubing flatten down which gets to

to about 9/16 inch wide and the same thickness.

Took me only a day to make up the extra modules and two days to install the

battery pack. Another day to attach all the buss bars and attach the BMS wires

terminals.

You can purchase them NEW instead of use.

Roland