'Lohia Auto 2 & 3 wheel EVs'

http://bhaktichai.com/connect/tuktuk2015/
Tuk Tuk Tour
Join Us On The Road!
Bhakti Chai, purveyor of the authentic, fresh, fiery chai, is launching the
first-ever Tuk Tuk Tour!  We are proud to introduce “Ginger”, the first
street-legal electric Tuk Tuk in the U.S., to fans via this cross-country
pilgrimage.

[images
http://bhaktichai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/FullSizeRender-1.jpg
(etuk-tuk)

http://bhaktichai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/tuk-tour-dates-as-of-4.24.jpg
(List of U.S. tour cities)
]

Ginger was unveiled in Austin, TX at SXSW and will make her way to more than
20 cities in ten months, spending quality time with conscious consumers who
are into wellness, seek sustainably sourced products and prioritize
purchasing high-quality brands.  Of course, Ginger will be sharing our
spicy, sustainable, and socially conscious brew with fans across the nation.

We look forward to seeing you on the journey!
Take a photo of Ginger if you see her on the road and use #MeetGinger so we
can track her pilgrimage!
Tour Schedule:

If you would like to #MeetGinger by bringing her to your business or event,
email us! [ info @bhaktichai.com ]
[© bhaktichai.com]
http://bhaktichai.com/track-tuk-ginger-lands-austin/
Track the Tuk: Ginger Lands in Austin
Welcome to day one of my journey!
[image
http://bhaktichai.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ginger-to-SXSW-1st-blog.png
] ... [© bhaktichai.com]
http://www.thedailycity.com/2015/04/meetginger-bhakti-chai-tuk-tuk-visits.html
TheDailyCity.com: #meetginger Bhakti Chai Tuk Tuk Visits Orlando
[20150428] ... The Fresh Market had a little Tuk Tuk parked out front today
to promote Bhakti Chai. Shoppers received a free shot of the product in
individual ...

Bhakti Chai Tuk Tuk Visits Orlando #meetginger
The Fresh Market had a little Tuk Tuk parked out front today to promote
Bhakti Chai (Web | Twitter | Instagram). Shoppers received a free shot of
the product in individual bottles and they walked in. We were just amazed at
the cool Tuk Tuk (buy one here [
http://etukusa.com/
])... and the coffee blend iced chai shot wasnt bad either.

[images
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--mF3v-kEMkw/VT_O-JeXNFI/AAAAAAAApH4/lebgCuXr_4c/s640/blogger-image--1521878522.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jwljVslk_-A/VT_O9DkQ7QI/AAAAAAAApHw/gEXH4cefdF4/s640/blogger-image--1918048766.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xx4zLk-IIzM/VT_PB6prpfI/AAAAAAAApIQ/IG5rVw4HH54/s640/blogger-image-39982635.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZQLagC3mgHY/VT_PApPbt6I/AAAAAAAApII/n9wzvPYVnDs/s640/blogger-image--1164621987.jpg
]  [© TheDailyCity.com]
http://etukusa.com/
Buy an Electric tuk-tuk in the U.S.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/BhaktiChai/TukTukTour/prweb12688234.htm
Bhakti Chai Introduces Ginger The First Street Legal Electric Tuk Tuk In The
U.S. To Fans Around The Country
April 29, 2015 -- Bhakti Chai Introduces Ginger The First Street Legal
Electric Tuk Tuk In The U.S. To Fans Around The Country

BOULDER, Colorado (PRWEB) April 29, 2015
Bhakti Chai, alchemist of Boulders award-winning freshly micro-brewed chai
tea has launched the first ever Tuk Tuk Tour. A Tuk Tuk is a three-wheeled
motorized vehicle used as a taxi in India, Thailand and other Southeast
Asian countries. Bhakti Chai purchased the vehicle from eTuk, a
Thailand-based company, and named the Tuk Tuk Ginger a nod to the ingredient
that makes Bhakti Chai so unique and spicy. Ginger is customized with
coolers that store Bhakti Chais mini 2-ounce samples and outfitted with
Indian regalia.

The 10-month cross-country pilgrimage will take Ginger and her driver Mark
to more than 20 cities throughout the year to visit fans and conscious
consumers who practice wellness, seek sustainably sourced products and
prioritize purchasing high-quality brands. Ginger will be landing in Miami
on April 30th and will be spending a few days visiting retail partners
including Whole Foods Market, The Fresh Market and Earth Fare to hand out
samples and talk about their sustainable, award-winning chai. Chris VanVliet
of Fox TV-Miami will be covering Gingers visit to South Beach for On DECO
Drive April 30th and will air the story at 7:30 pm and 11:30pm local time
and at 11pm in Boston.

In support of Bhakti Chais social mission, Ginger and Mark will visit the
corporate headquarters of Girl Power, a local non-profit offering
empowerment programs to young girls and their families throughout Miami-Dade
County. Kerry Bruce, Program Director for Girl Power says, Bhakti Chais
devotion to supporting women and girls throughout the global community is so
inspirational and were thrilled theyre coming to meet our girls in person
this week while theyre in Miami with the Tuk Tuk Tour! In addition to
sharing chai with the Girl Power crew, Bhakti Chai will present Kerry with a
donation to further their mission of encouraging young girls to build
confidence, competence and pride within themselves.

Bhakti Chai has teamed up with GoPro to help document the tour via equipment
donated by the worlds most versatile camera company. The GoPros capture
fans, city landmarks, and document what Bhakti enthusiasts in each city are
devoted to. Bhakti Chais Founder and CEO, Brook Eddy says the tour is a
dream come true. India is where I found the inspiration for Bhakti Chai.
Owning a Tuk Tuk has always been a dream of mine because its such an iconic
and vibrant element of the Indian culture! Also heavily involved in the yoga
community, Bhakti Chai will align with CorePower Yoga studios during the
national Tuk Tuk Tour to support the companys mission to inspire people to
live an extraordinary life.

Follow the tour and all of Bhakti Chais stops on social media by using
hashtags #MeetGinger and #TukTukTour and visit the website for more details.
[© prweb.com]
http://www.consumerelectronicsnet.com/article/Bhakti-Chai-Introduces-Ginger--The-First-Street-Legal-Electric-Tuk-Tuk-In-The-US--To-Fans-Around-The-Country-3872336
Bhakti Chai Introduces “Ginger” – The First Street Legal Electric Tuk Tuk In
The U.S. – To Fans Around The Country
[dated]
[video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRPreBeM7Hk
#MeetGinger! Bhakti Chai introduces 1st electric Tuk Tuk in US ...
Mar 16, 2015 - 8 sec - Uploaded by Bhakti Chai
Ginger will be unveiled in Austin, TX at SXSW and will make it's way to more
than 20 cities in ...
]

http://zeenews.india.com/business/automobiles/automania/lohia-auto-to-expand-electric-portfolio_124782.html
Lohia Auto to expand electric portfolio; eyes Rs 300cr revenue
April 29, 2015

New Delhi: Diversified Lohia Group is expanding its electric vehicle
portfolio with plans to launch two new two-wheelers and a three-wheeler to
cash in on the government's FAME India scheme.

Bullish on the segment, the group is eyeing a turnover of Rs 300 crore from
the automotive division -- Lohia Auto Industries in the next three years.

The group, which has a turnover of around Rs 600 crore, has already lined up
an investment of around Rs 120 crore to spruce up its manufacturing facility
in Uttarakhand.

"We want the auto division turnover to be around Rs 300 crore by 2018. We
are going to achieve this target on the back of our current portfolio and
new launches, which start this fiscal," Lohia Auto Industries CEO Ayush
Lohia told PTI.

The company plans to introduce two new electric two- wheeler models, two
more variants of electric rickshaws and a new electric three-wheeler,
besides cruisers and bikes from the stables of 50:50 JV with US-based UM
Motorcycles, he added.

"Electric vehicle segment has a huge potential. With the central government
rolling out the FAME (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and
Electric Vehicles) scheme, the sector is poised for growth," Lohia said ...

FAME India scheme, which has been rolled out from April 1, offers incentives
on electric and hybrid vehicles of up to Rs 29,000 for bikes and Rs 1.38
lakh for cars.

The scheme envisages Rs 795 crore support in the first two fiscals starting
with the current year.

Commenting on the investment plans, Lohia said majority of the capital would
be utilised to spruce up its production facility at Kashipur in Uttarakhand.

US-based UM Motorcycles and Lohia Auto had formed a joint venture (JV) last
year to roll out a range of motorcycles for the Indian market.

"As we aim to launch one 400 cc cruiser by this fiscal- end and three more
bikes during the next fiscal, we need to keep upgrading the manufacturing
facility. So, we have lined up this Rs 120 crore investment," Lohia said.

The company's Kashipur plant, which is also being utilised by the JV firm,
has an installed capacity to produce one lakh two-wheelers and 40,000
three-wheelers annually.

Lohia said the production capacity could be further enhanced to around 2.5
lakh two-wheeler units and about 80,000 three-wheelers.

"If we start selling around 7,000-8,000 two-wheelers per month, then we can
also look at a new manufacturing site for the JV. By next April, we would be
in a position to take a call on this," Lohia said.

The company is also strengthening its sales network by opening zonal offices
all over the country. It plans to expand the sales network to 200 outlets
from 70 currently by the end of this fiscal.
PTI  [© zeenews.india.com]

For EVLN posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}