I know that a lot of you have many more miles on your converted EVs than this
but I was really excited today when my Electercel turned 10k electric miles.
(10,042)
Lithium really made a difference.

March 2009 to Sept 2013  only 2,614 miles with Lead, could only do about 35
miles on a charge.
Sept 2013 to March 2014 down for upgrade to LiFePO4
March 2014 to May 2015 7,428 miles with Lithium and no degradation seen so far.
 84 miles round trip to work.

(271 gallons of gas, I think not)

Buddy Mills
buddymi...@cox.net

Look mom, no gas. Http://www.evalbum.com/2887

Disclaimer:  No animals were harmed or killed in the process of writing this
email.  Any stories to the contrary are, for the most part, either fictional or
greatly exaggerated.