I have to wonder why you advertise a high performance car by showing video of
it creeping along the road?

 Jim

 From: "brucedp5 via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 1:24 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: [EVDL] EVLN: How Tesla Sells the Model S EV in Norway (v)
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/heres-how-tesla-sells-the-model-s-in-norway-video-96319.html
 Here's How Tesla Sells the Model S in Norway - Video by Ionut Ungureanu 5th
June 2015 [image
http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/heres-how-tesla-sells-the-model-s-in-norway-video-96319_1.jpg
 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzd8y1dgvfE Tesla Model S Commercial -
Norway QuadMagnus Apr 11, 2015 The all electric Tesla Model S. Aerial footage -
DJI Phantom 2 + Gopro hero 3. ] If you ever travel to Oslo, you should know
that once that airplane lands you have arrived in what is officially recognized
as the EV capital of the world. Since March last year, more than one in 100
Norwegian motorists are driving a plug-in electric car, and the segment's
market penetration rose to 2% the same month, this year. Tesla knows that, of
course, but have you ever wondered how a Model S commercial looks like? Well,
we did ask ourselves several times. Heck, we get it, Norway is the greenest
country in the old continent. They ended last year as the top-selling European
country in the light-duty all-electric market segment, and the state accounted
for a third of all European all-electric car sales. As if that wasn't great
already, things get even more environmentally friendly, since Norway's fleet of
electric vehicles is one of the cleanest in the world because almost 100% of
the electricity comes from hydropower. Some interesting figures we have here,
of course, but is Tesla Model S getting a slice of the pie? Oh, yes, they do.
As you probably heard by now, last year the Model S was not just Norway's
best-selling EV, but the best-selling auto overall. All these considering, we
believe it's natural to ask how they make it. So we stumbled upon this video,
which appears to be a Tesla Model S commercial created for Norway. Filmed with
a drone in this remote, beautiful landscape, the ad doesn't say much. In fact,
it doesn't say anything at all. The great visuals, somewhat creepy music and
the "Welcome to the future..." line at the end apparently do the job. [©
autoevolution.com] For EVLN posts use: http://evdl.org/evln/
http://www.sourcewire.com/news/87558/parker-electric-motors-power-victory-racing-bikes-that-made-mph#.VXXLvLxlBBs
 Parker electric motors power Victory Racing bikes that made +100 mph average
on Isle of Man TT Zero debut
http://mediaserver.dwpub.com/press-release/tb_lrg/45760/Parker_GVM_motor_with_VictoryRac.jpg

http://www.torquenews.com/1/how-50-mph-dedicated-ev-lane-system-could-solve-cost-range-issue-evs
 Dedicated 50mph EV lane system improves EV range & cost-per-range
http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_51b5c6e0-09b6-11e5-9d2e-abc41437ffcc.html
San Joaquin-CA's valleyair.org has $6k EVSE grants + EVLN: Orthodontist.au
Srinivasan enjoys his Tesla-S EV's TMs {brucedp.150m.com} -- View this message
in context:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-How-Tesla-Sells-the-Model-S-EV-in-Norway-v-tp4676229.html
http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub