http://insideevs.com/1300-kilometer800-mile-trip-in-a-tesla-model-s-in-china/
1,300 Kilometer/800 Mile Trip In A Tesla Model S In China – Video
[20150627]  by Jay Cole  ht2 Sven

[image
http://insideevs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/tesla-model-s-long-distance-in-China-via-bloomberg.jpg
Of All The Long Distance Routes To Be Taken In China, This Would Probably Be
The Most Popular
]

We have heard a lot about the issues Tesla has faced in China in regards to
the local population’s concerns over the Model S sedan’s ability to find
suitable charging and travel long distances in the country.

But what is it really like?
Bloomberg’s Alexandra Ho set off on a 1,300 mile trip from Shanghai to
Beijing, utilizing 6 Supercharging stations and 1 “destination” station, to
find out in this video diary entry entitled “Range Anxiety? We Test Drive a
Tesla in China”.

Truth be told, after watching the report we still don’t get a keen sense of
what it is like to travel in an EV across China, but rather just what it is
like in general to travel a long distance by car in the country, without
much commentary on the Model S itself at all.   Hopefully there is an
extended report out there somewhere we can dig our teeth into soon.
[© insideevs.com]
https://hk.linkedin.com/in/alexandraho
Alexandra Ho - Businessweek - Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com/bw/authors/53272-alexandra-ho‎
Bio. Alexandra Ho is a reporter for Bloomberg News in Shanghai.cn

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-06-26/range-anxiety-we-test-drive-a-tesla-in-china
Range Anxiety? We Test Drive a Tesla in China
June 25, 2015   Alexandra Ho
[video  flash]
China is spending billions on green infrastructure to support electric cars.
It's a crucial market for Tesla and other companies, as they fight for
customers in the world's biggest auto market. However, sales of electric
cars have been disappointing in China, with drivers worried about being able
to charge their cars.
[© 2015 Bloomberg]

For EVLN posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

http://cleantechnica.com/2015/06/26/electric-car-song-granddaughters-favorite-song-video/
“Electric Car” — video melodically invites to “take a ride with me in an
electric car,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az6kCEiJtiE
Electric Car  janosszabo  Sep 1, 2009  (credits and lyrics)

http://www.csindy.com/IndyBlog/archives/2015/06/29/old-town-adds-a-tesla-charger
Tesla L2 HPWC 40A/10kW/28mph EVSE @oldtown-guesthouse.com C.Springs-CO
https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=38.8474668,-104.8645278
http://www.teslamotors.com/destination-charging

http://www.kten.com/story/29402203/tesla-electric-car-charging-stations-at-local-restaurant
Tesla L3 30min/245mi EVSE @Interurban-Grill I-35 & Ardmore-OK
http://interurban.us/location/ardmore/
+
EVLN: Amsterdam.nl Tesla taxis crowd free-for-life L3 superchargers

{brucedp.150m.com}