I have a mini bms w cell moduals. But alamaring on LVC while out in the
county is a little scary. most of my cells are pretty well balnced...  I
also have a C. A. . BUT I'm looking for some thing that will alert as
each cell/s get to perset level. Orian is to spendy, eltion light also.

I have a smart kelly controller. I want some thing that will beep or a
screen with a cell getting below a set point .

something more that HVC/LVC system. maybe with a small display..