http://www.motortrend.com/features/consumer/1508_celebrity_drive_americas_got_talent_winner_terry_fator/
Celebrity Drive: "America's Got Talent" Winner Terry Fator
By K.S. Wang | August 10, 2015

[images
http://www.motortrend.com/features/consumer/1508_celebrity_drive_americas_got_talent_winner_terry_fator/photos/
Gallery
]

Ventriloquist Proves He's No Dummy By Driving a Tesla Model S

Quick Stats: Terry Fator, Ventriloquist/Winner of "America's Got Talent"

Daily Driver: 2013 Tesla Model S (Terry's rating: 10 on a scale of 1 to 10)

Terry Fator won "America's Got Talent" in 2007, which gave him the ability
to buy whatever car he wanted ... But he says his 2013 Tesla Model S is the
best car he's ever owned. "I read Tesla had this electric car, and I was
like, 'Oh wow, that sounds awesome,' " he says. "So I signed up for it. It
said I was something like 50,000th in line, and I'm thinking, 'It will be
two years.' That year, in December, I get an email from them that says,
'Build your Tesla Model S.' So I was able to build it, and they delivered it
in January. It was less than six months after I signed up that I got my
car."

Fator is so hooked on Tesla that he's now waiting for the perpetually
delayed Model X. "I'm 45,000th in line for that," he says. "So hopefully,
quarter four of this year or quarter one of next year would be great."

He likes the fact that the Models S is incredibly user-friendly. "I love my
Tesla," he says. "Love it. Everything about it is streamlined. The 17-inch
screen makes it fun to drive. The (acceleration) is ridiculous. There's
hardly any maintenance at all. It's always connected to the Internet, so if
there's a problem, it'll alert Tesla, and they contact me and say, 'Hey, we
noticed that you're having a problem with this, and we're going to come out
and fix it.' It's just insane."

Besides the Tesla being "sleek" and "gorgeous," Fator says the Tesla Model S
is also comfortable. "Every person who has been in it has been like, 'Oh my
gosh, that's the best car I've ever been in.' "

Although he did try to drive it once to Los Angeles, Fator mostly now only
drives the Tesla around Las Vegas, where he headlines at the Mirage ...

He gets about 200 miles on a charge around Vegas. "And that's not even
charging the whole thing," he says. "It's a 300-mile capacity, but I keep it
at about two-thirds. I only charge it at night. It is the most comfortable.
The back seat has tons of room, even my 6-foot-plus friends can sit in the
back seat comfortably. They have tons of legroom. It's beautiful, sleek,
stylish. It's just the best car I ever had." ...
[© 2015 MotorTrend Magazine]

For EVLN posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}