I still have a couple of Lee's battery monitor kits - circuit boards with
relays so that each battery can be monitored and charged individually if
needed.  It's a manual system by itself but it's designed to interface with
a simple processor board for automated control.  He has all plans and
details on line.  I have two sets of three boards (8 relays each for 24
total).  One set is assembled and one is not (needs about 8 hours of
soldering).  These are upgraded kits with better quality relays (20 amp I
think).

Gary

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 5:52 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org