On Nov 13, 2015, at 10:12 AM, allan bullock <crui...@live.com> wrote:

> Check the reviews like consumer reports. It is down rated due to the motor
> whine. It is loudest at around 55mph, very noticeable.

That may be part of it. It's my parent's car, and I don't remember spending any
significant amount of time on the freeway in it.

> Road noise is excessive compared to other
> EV's.

That may well be true...but _cabin_ noise compared to other _vehicles_
(non-electric) is practically nonexistent.

If the complaint is that it's the loudest EV on the road, but even the loudest
EV is still one of the quietest cars on the road...well....

b&