I've published a writeup and pictures of upgrading my S-10 conversion from 20 six volt lead acid golf cart batteries to 8 custom batteries I built out of 48 Nissan Leaf modules. (6 modules per "battery").

You can see the pictures and writeup here:
http://www.summet.com/blog/2016/01/03/lead-acid-to-nissan-leaf-pack-upgrade-process

If you really want to see EVERYTHING I did, and have a spare hour, the bottom of this post,

http://www.summet.com/blog/2016/01/02/leaf-modules-powering-s-10/

has a link to a 1 hour long video that shows just about everything I did (including large sparks and a bonus drinking game to make the time fly...)

[Eventually I'll probably edit that 1 hour video down to a 5-10 minute "best of" video, so if you don't have an hour, wait a while for that one to come out...]

Jay