Give me a flippin' break.  *FAR* too "out there" to have a prayer of
reasonable sales figures.  Hub center steering has been tried in the
marketplace and got few nibbles.  Motorcyclists are a conservative lot,
even those who like the techy end of the spectrum.

I maintain that if Tesla wants to build a motorcycle, they could merely
re-start production of the 'Mission R:

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/06/04/mission-motorcycles-mission-r-and-rs-electric-superbikes-first-look-review-photos/

The company folded for reasons not connected with the goodness of the
bike.  It is a gentlemens' express, so very much in keeping with the Tesla
demographic.  It's a bike that deserves to be back on the market, and Tesla
could do it.

Chris