Calm down there crusin... There are a lot of EV things not UL approved and
besides they don't have to be...

Seems like you have a beef with Valery and emotorwerks...

I personally think it looks great and will be a great benefit to the community
and his raising all his funding on kickstarter is pretty intelligent.

Rush Dougherty
www.TucsonEV.com

EVSE