:D

It was funny to us but people who are not so educated about EVs may believe
this kind of junk. I've seen laws being prepared on BS like this (or is
there other way? :P ).

In theory if the vehicle was a conversion with non-steel battery
compartment and had unisolated charging procedure on-going and from outlet
with no ground fault detectors and there was heavy rain or wet ground and
the person there would have been grounded with no gloves and used
conductive hose (?). Then maybe. But more likely one could get two jackpots
from national lottery in a row.

EV charging outlets are mostly equipped with ground fault detector and the
chargers are isolated. At least all new installations. So no realistic way
to get electrocuted during charging from battery DC.

So if it was not charging. What then?

Battery packs are on nearly all EVs isolated from the chassis. Even then
being enough lucky to find the most highest potential against the chassis
would be stunning performance of accuracy with that spike. But even then
there would need to be the other leakage to chassis from the isolated side.
Effectively there would have been a isolation problem with the car already
and it should prevent any operation.

This kind of 'news' have to be explained to audience how impossible they
are. Not long time ago I still met people who thought electric cars cannot
be used while it rains. Unbelievable...

-Jukka