http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Electric-planes-a-steeper-challenge-than-electric-cars-td4683777.html
EVLN: Electric planes a steeper challenge than electric cars
Electric planes? Not so much ... That compares to 23 percent for medium- and
heavy-duty trucks and 61 percent for light-duty vehicles. “As technology
progresses, I think we’ll see big strides …

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Solar-e-tuk-on-UK-roads-after-a-9-978km-trip-from-India-gt-Buckingham-Palace-next-td4683778.html
EVLN: Solar e-tuk on UK roads after a 9,978km trip from India> Buckingham
Palace next
Solar-powered tuk-tuk reaches UK after road trip from India
Naveen Rabelli and his solar-powered tuk-tuk at Dover Docks ... An engineer
has arrived in the UK in his solar-powered tuk-tuk seven months ... to raise
awareness of electric and solar-powered vehicles ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Watt-s-the-minimum-EV-range-for-mass-acceptance-td4683779.html
EVLN: Watt's the minimum EV range for mass acceptance?
The 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV, an upcoming second-generation Nissan Leaf, the
Tesla Model 3, and a few other vehicles planned for 2018 or 2019 will
provide ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVent-EV-workshop-County-Gov-Center-1-3-30p-9-22-Winona-MN-td4683780.html
EVent: EV-workshop @County Gov. Center 1-3:30p 9/22 Winona-MN
On Thursday, Sept. 22, Winona's Sustain Winona Partnership will host a
half-day workshop on electric vehicles and the charging infrastructure
needed to ...

http://brucedp16.neocities.org/eaasvr16/
2016 Silicon Valley EAA NDEW Rally & Show (images)
Held at De Anza College, Cupertino, CA on Sept. 17, 2016

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.0catch.com}