http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-ChargePoint-s-EVSE-rage-reducer-Waitlist-naming-td4683784.html
EVLN: ChargePoint's EVSE-rage-reducer Waitlist (naming?)
ChargePoint creates Waitlist for public EV charging
It seems counterintuitive to call a service Waitlist. No one wants to be put
on a wait list; we want to just do the thing we came to do. But ChargePoint
has, ahem, ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-U-S-DoE-grant-for-inductive-v2g-EVSE-under-UPS-delivery-trucks-stepvans-td4683785.html
EVLN: U.S. DoE grant for inductive(v2g) EVSE under UPS delivery
trucks/stepvans
UPS Awarded DOE Funding for Emissions, Electric Vehicle Research
With this new technology, electric trucks could recharge simply by
positioning over the charger, so the charger induces a current in the
vehicle to charge its ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Ford-increased-spending-on-2020-EVs-SAE-J3016-td4683786.html
EVLN: Ford increased spending on 2020 EVs (SAE J3016)
Ford ... blaming increased spending on ... electric vehicles and driverless
cars ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Tesla-sez-France-fire-caused-by-badly-human-tightened-connection-td4683787.html
Tesla sez France fire caused by badly (human) tightened connection
The company said ... "usually, these electrical connections are installed by
a robot, but for this car this connection was installed manually" ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.0catch.com}