On 12 Jan 2017 at 3:09, brucedp5 via EV wrote:

> Chevrolet Delivered 579 Bolt EVs In December 2016

The Bolt's first delivery was on 13 December.  So if we extrapolate those
sales to the entire month, that would be 997 cars.  They're just flying out
the doors, folks!

To put this in perspective, in December, Tesla sold 9,725 total Model S and
Model X, and Nissan sold 1899 Leaves.  The Volt did quite well too, shifting
3691 copies.

Of course part of the problem is that GM is offering the Bolt in only two
states.  You'd almost think they didn't really want to sell them, wouldn't
you?  Nahhhh, impossible.  :-\

A little more perspective: in December, GM sold 2709 Corvettes in the US.
That doesn't include sales in other countries, but I'd be surprised if they
sold many of them elsewhere in the world.

Does GM advertise the Corvette on television?  (Serious question: I don't
know, I never watch.)  If not, where DO they advertise it?  (Presumably
where there's a high concentration of demographically-predictable potential
Corvette buyers.)

And where do you think GM should advertise the Bolt?

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator