I drove my old leaf from Stockton to San Francisco and had 10 miles range left
or 8%.  This is hypermiling to the max.  Using about the same technique driving
to Stockton with the new Leaf (107 mile range) I had 40 % left and indicated
55mile range after a rush hour drive.  I suspect the stop and go driving and
not holding 45mph on the hills helped.  However my drive to San Francisco(old
84 mile Leaf) was through the delta and Walnut Creek which are much flatter
than the  I 580 drive up the Altamount pass which is 1000 feet and almost
similar pass out of Castro Valley.  The delta direction is also slightly
shorter using route 4.  84 miles(Marsh Creek) vs. 91 using I 580.  Lawrence
Rhodes