From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Peri Hartman via EV
Sent: 17 February, 2017 4:47 AM
To: Matthew Quitter; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Any truth in these claims?

I'm skeptical. At 48 volts, you would either need lots of systems working in
parallel, each with their own motor or you would need cables the size of a
bench press world champion's arms. The voltage that various EV manufacturers
choose has nothing to do with the source of electricity (it has everything to
do with the losses due to high current), so you have to figure that they aren't
telling the complete story.

They don't mention anything about sitting on a stack of hydrogen tanks or where
the hydrogen comes from, either.

Peri