From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Dave Delman via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:39 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: [EVDL] Leaf Modules

Does anyone know the maximum safe current that a Leaf Module can supply?

Thank you,
David Delman
eLectric DeLorean with 1000 amp lead batteries

About the EVDL: The Electric Vehicle Discussion List, founded in 1991 by EV
enthusiast Clyde Visser, is an active and vital source of information and help
for people ...

EV -- Electric Vehicle Discussion List - lists.evdl.org
...<http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org>
lists.evdl.org
The Electric Vehicle Discussion List is a forum for discussing the current
state of the art and future direction of electric vehicles (EVs). We define an
EV as a ...

EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List<http://evdl.org/evln/>
evdl.org
EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home | help |
archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

groups.yahoo.com
/