"Best" and "Cheapest" are typically at odds with each other. :-)

Derek Barger (HighTechSystems) sells all sorts of BMS. Worth checking out.
http://www.hightechsystemsllc.com
Send Derek an email: de...@hightechsystemsllc.com

Rich Rudman (Manzanita Micro) also has been selling BMS to the hobbyist, probably longer than anyone I can think of. (Since 1995 as I recall).
http://www.manzanitamicro.com

Davide' Andreas (Elithion) also sells BMS, but they typically sell to hobbyists through retail dealers.
http://elithion.com/
http://www.electriccarpartscompany.com/Elithion-Lithiumate-Lite-or-Pro-BMS-br-Lithium-Battery-BMS-br-LiFePO4-or-LiMn204_p_476.html

I have owned systems from all of these folks. Each system has its unique advantages and disadvantages. They all work equally well, but they all have a slightly different approach and perspective. Pick which one suits your specific needs the best.

If you are drag racing or the like, I'd lean towards Derek.
If you need step-by-step installation instructions, Rich probably has the easiest to follow instructions.
If you love all the bells and whistles, Davide' is a good match for you.

Bill D.