Hi Steve and All,

                                   Things are not that bad.   I just sold  Volt
pack modules  to replace a lead pack in Tarpon Springs last week and the 404
meter you sold me, I'll need another one shortly.
                                   In St Pete I've been asked to do a
workshop/class  building one of my EV Trike Pickups for the Eco Village there
which they'll use as
 needed .
                                   Talked with the St Pete Mayor's assistant
about  producing various lightweight EVs as a jobs creator along with my 63
Vette EV, El Camino and other EV projects and getting far more solar, wind by
cutting permit fees, making standards, etc.  Maybe take the city off Duke and
make their own more green lower cost system.
                                    And St Pete has a good number of chargers
for anyone downtown at least.
                                    Going to the various car meets would get
those interested in building cars to look to build or convert EVs.
                                     Making EVs that are not available as big
auto kind of have sedans covered, pickups, lightweight EVs and composite EVs
are some of the sellable choices.
                                     And as I was looking around it dawned on
me I finally have everything needed to finish the FreedomEV, a 3wh, 2 in the
front  2 seat composite  150 mile lithium powered EV.
                                    I'd promised I wouldn't buy new lead
batteries but got the cores from the lithium  pack swap to get my EV trike
pickup back on the road which I did this morning.  The less good ones will be
to store solar as I go offgrid.
                                      Jerry Dycus