http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-to-Use-Ultra-Quick-P100D-S-amp-X-EVs-as-Loaners-gt-to-impress-its-car-owners-td4686695.html
EVLN: Tesla to Use Ultra-Quick P100D S& X EVs as Loaners> to impress its car
owners
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Wednesday that his electric car company's fleet
of service loaners will soon be loaded with top-level P100D-model cars ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tassie-Leaf-r-got-EV-as-80th-Bday-gift-from-son-gt-charges-off-30kW-home-PVs-td4686694.html
EVLN: Tassie Leaf'r got EV as 80th-Bday gift from son> charges off 30kW home
PVs
Why one man got his first electric car at 80
John Allason hopes fully electric cars will one day be as regular a sight as
mobile phones. He got his first electric car five months ago — when he
turned 80 ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-NZ-s-first-Electric-waste-collection-vehicle-operating-w-Countdown-supermarkets-v-td4686693.html
EVLN: NZ's first Electric waste collection vehicle operating w/ Countdown
supermarkets (v)
Auckland  The first electric vehicle to be used exclusively for waste ... As
a business monitoring our own carbon emissions, using an EV to handle what

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/HB2514-gt-250-OR-sales-rep-bonus-4each-EV-sold-gt-Tesla-reps-exempt-td4686692.html
HB2514> $250 OR-sales-rep-bonus 4each-EV-sold> (Tesla reps exempt)
Oregon Considers Paying Car Salespeople Extra To Sell EVs
Car salespeople in Oregon stand to get a bonus from the state for each
all-electric vehicle sold. That would happen if legislation Oregon's state
senate is mulling ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVs-for-the-quot-gig-economy-quot-gt-Time-to-ditch-the-horse-and-buggy-car-designs-td4686691.html
EVs for the "gig economy"> Time to ditch the horse-and-buggy car designs
Change will be necessary in our 100-year-old car culture as more electric
... Energy efficiency is fundamental to an EV owner for maximum driving
range ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts