I was driving my 30kw Leaf back from Carmel by the Sea to Bernal Heights in San
Francisco (121miles total distance).  At 119 miles it had 9 miles left and 6%
SOC.  I did my usual coast in neutral from the 280 split to Alemany.  It went
from displaying 9 miles to Flashing ---.  I switched to %.  It registered 6%
30 seconds later at a traffic signal it displayed  flashing ---.  Yikes.  Is
Nissan encouraging me to get a charge by scaring me?  I did this with my 24kw
Leaf by flooring it with 3% charge and it displayed flashing ---.  That I can
understand.  While coasting this is something else.  Lawrence Rhodes  Note to
David:  I am having some trouble sending messages to the EVDL  This is the
message:  Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following

No mx record found for domain=lists.evdl.org