http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Buying-a-200-mi-Tesla-3-EV-before-the-U-S-fed-tax-credit-expires-4-2019-v-td4686846.html
EVLN: Buying a 200+mi (Tesla-3) EV before the U.S.-fed-tax-credit expires
4/2019 (v)
Will my Tesla Model 3 qualify for the $7,500 federal tax credit?
Model 3 buyers may not be able to take advantage of the $7,500 federal tax
... The qualified plug-in electric drive motor vehicle credit phases out for
a ... Even with the full federal tax credit, a fully loaded Model 3 will
cost far ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/When-EVs-crash-what-happens-to-the-EV-batteries-td4686845.html
When EVs crash, what happens to the EV batteries?
How EV batteries behave in detail during crash loads and what influence the
previous life of the battery has on its safety is being investigated ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Volvo-Electric-construction-excavator-v-td4686844.html
EVLN: Volvo Electric construction excavator (v)
Volvo Group unveils construction's first ever electric excavator ...
automotive giant Geely – and which is working on its own electric vehicle
launch in 2019.

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/DO-NOT-plug-into-Campbell-Soup-employees-PV-EVSE-gt-some-quot-We-re-Green-quot-pr-td4686843.html
DO NOT plug into Campbell Soup employees' PV-EVSE> (some "We're Green" pr)
Campbell Soup Co. gets greener at its headquarters in Camden
The project will also feature five electric vehicle-charging stations,
provided by PSE&G via its EV Workplace Charging Program, for use by Campbell
employees ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Bill-Ford-kills-CEO-out-gt-after-his-raise-job-layoffs-h2-debacle-amp-sweating-water-from-air-td4686841.html
Bill Ford kills: CEO out> after his raise, job layoffs, h2 debacle& sweating
water from air

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.neocities.org}