the 16 trojan T125 6v floodies in my bradley are 5 years old with around 5k-10k
miles on them, however, because of abuse and negligent some to all of them need
replaced.  i am retireing my 69 bus that has 20 trojan T125 6v floodies from
the same pallet and those batteries are in better shape.  i would like to have
an easy and cheap way to find the best 16 batteries out of those 36.  would
specific gravity be enough or should i get a load tester?  if i need a load
tester would either of these below suffice to at least let me rank the
batteries.  i don't think either are perfect solutions but maybe good enough to
weed out the worst of the batteries?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Battery-Load-Tester-100-Amp-Load-Type-6V-12V-Mechanics-6-12-Volt-Car-Truck-/400774129287?hash=item5d4fffe687:g:I-gAAOSwhQhYyBBw

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6V-12V-500-Amp-Carbon-Pile-Battery-Load-Tester-Alternator-Starter-1000A-Testing-/400801422805?hash=item5d51a05dd5:g:EFEAAOSw8w1YBSTQ

harry Albuquerque, NM current bike:  http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1179