The article was about battery researcher John Goodenough.

What was, in particular, causing my negative disposition was that the article

stated huge improvements, all simultaneously, of nearly every aspect of battery performance.

That is just ridiculous, it is hard enough to improve just one performance benchmark at a time.

If the claims are true, then it really would be a miracle battery.

Al

On 5/27/2017 12:48 PM, Peter Eckhoff via EV wrote:
>>It will be very easy, as he stated, to find info about Mr. Goodenough.<<

Totally agree, but what article(s) was Alan reading that caused his disposition to be negative?

I was curious to try to understand where he was coming from with respect to what he was reading.