http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-EV-in-White-gt-Roof-Racked-Tesla-3-Spied-td4686931.html
EVLN: EV in White> Roof-Racked Tesla-3 Spied
It will set the criteria for the vehicles of the future. The future is one
of electric vehicles. We can all kiss fossil fuels goodbye forever, if
things continue in their pace ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Billionaire-Slim-eyeing-electric-taxi-to-reduce-pollution-in-Mexico-City-mx-td4686930.html
EVLN: Billionaire Slim eyeing electric taxi to reduce pollution in
Mexico_City.mx
“We're developing the prototypes and hope to finish them this year to find a
viable solution, an electric vehicle, that genuinely replaces gasoline-using
cars” ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Thailand-s-auto-industry-going-Electric-gt-Vera-V1-EV-td4686929.html
EVLN: Thailand's auto industry going Electric> Vera V1 EV
Is Thailand's automotive future going electric? Battery Electric Vehicles
(BEV's) could be front runners and five university professors from the King
Mongkut's ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Rare-Tesla-X-EV-Founder-Series-in-Signature-Red-crashes-gt-keep-eyes-on-the-road-td4686928.html
Rare Tesla-X EV Founder Series in Signature Red crashes> keep eyes on the
road
Driver unsure if Autopilot was on but ... I informed them that it was an
electric car and that it did not catch fire as ... Musk’s recently “shut
down” of referral code ‘abuse’ ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EV-test-drives-as-EVDC-Tours-piece-de-resistance-td4686927.html
EV test drives as EVDC Tours' pièce-de-résistance
A crash course in electric cars
Instead, the EVDC is designed to deliver pressure-free EV education to
potential buyers, from the most basic of introductions to calculations on
gas savings ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.neocities.org}