I am sorry it has come to this.  Seems your car would be a good deal elsewhere
but here in California not so much.  The market for parts is crazy.  I might
try eBay with a reserve price of your cost.  It may take a while for drivers to
accept modified electrics.  You will be stuck selling parts out of your garage
if you go down this path.  But supply and demand at some point will come into
play.  I have parts from my Aspire I have been holding onto for years.  Don't
part the car is my advice.  Lawrence

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device