http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Brian-Ro-blogs-his-300-mi-downhill-Bolt-EV-trip-gt-hypermilling-w-tires-44psi-td4687184.html
EVLN: Brian Ro blogs his 300+mi downhill Bolt EV trip> hypermilling w/ tires
@44psi
Drive a Chevy Bolt EV electric car 313 miles on a charge: here's how
 ... his last 30 miles had a "Charge Vehicle Soon" message showing on the
dashboard ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-I-Pace-EV-Spied-gt-Jag-isn-t-trying-very-hard-to-disguise-it-90kWh-pack-r-220mi-td4687183.html
EVLN: I-Pace EV Spied> (Jag isn’t trying very hard to disguise it)
90kWh-pack r:220mi
Spied! Jaguar I-Pace EV Flaunts Curves in Flamboyant Camo
Jaguar is putting the finishing touches on its first all-electric vehicle,
and it looks nearly ready for its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show this
September ... 50kW charged2 80%/90min ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2017-Smart42-Cabrio-EV-Test-Drive-Review-r-75mi-ts-80mph-0-80mph-11-4s-td4687182.html
EVLN: 2017 Smart42 Cabrio EV Test-Drive Review r:75mi ts:80mph 0-80mph:11.4s
This is the fourth-generation electric … The new smart electric drive is
making electric mobility more attractive than ever. This is because it
combines the agility of a smart with ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/L3-DC-amp-L2-EVSE-Santa-Clara-CA-Event-Parking-td4687181.html
L3 DC& L2 EVSE @Santa_Clara-CA Event Parking
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Heading to an event at the Santa Clara Convention
Center, Levi's Stadium, or California's ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts