I agree. Voltage on LFP cells is useless for determining the SOC.
The voltage is very constant except at near 100% SOC and at 0% SOC.
You really need information about the middle, and voltage doesn't give any clue about that.

You need to count the amp-hours, like with an E-meter or a Cycle-Analyst.

Bill D.