I took a chance and punctured the paper bottom of my battery pack.  I counted 7
pouches.  I then pried off the BMS top part accidentally piercing a component
that let out a sweet smelling vapor...with a hiss...yikes.  Cut the main power
lines and removed the electronics. Half the pouches had 4vdc.  The other half
next to dead with a few hundreds of a volt.  I then got a piece of wood and put
the aluminum casing on it.  Tapped lightly and the weight of the battery
pouches allowed all the pouches to come out the bottom. This is an 11ah pack.
Very dense. Do I have a chance of refilling this case or scrap the locking
system and just wing it with replacement lithium cells.  Each battery is 28
volts fully charged 25.6 nominal. It is a 2 3/4" by 2 7/8 by 11 inch case.  Any
chance I can fit anything useful into this case.  The pouches perfectly fit.
I'd love to get a factory replacement but Zuumcraft is not responsive. I need
two batteries. A matched pair. So nominal voltage is 51.2volts fully charged
56vdc. The Zuumer is a lean to steer technology.  Front wheel drive.  Lawrence
Rhodes