http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-rendered-Tesla-s-classic-sleek-pickup-e-truck-machismo-design-v-tp4687951.html
EVLN: (rendered)> Tesla's classic, sleek pickup e-truck machismo-design (v)
Tesla pickup truck rendered
Artist Andrei Avarvarii has rendered the upcoming Tesla electric pickup
truck ...
Workhorse is taking commercial orders for its W15 range extended electric
work truck, and Havelaar unveiled its Bison EV pickup in Canada this spring

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-14mo-Soul-EV-long-term-evaluation-review-r-93mi-tp4687950.html
EVLN: 14mo Soul EV long-term evaluation review r:93mi
Living With an Electric Car: Our Year With the Kia Soul EV
To wrap up our 14-month evaluation of the all-electric Kia Soul EV, each
member of the Consumer Guide vehicle-evaluation team has shared ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-FleetCarma-EVsAreBetter-ad-campaign-fast-smooth-quiet-fun2-drive-v-tp4687949.html
EVLN: FleetCarma #EVsAreBetter ad campaign> fast,smooth,quiet,fun2 drive (v)
New 'EVs are better' ads: how electric-car marketing should be done ...
People buy electric cars for many different reasons, only one of which is
the environment. Others include their quieter, smoother performance; the
immediate ...

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts