I have a BC20 with the full set of resistors, and a Zivan NG3 that are used,
and either should work well for your needs. Before that, you should check for
ground faults. Spilled acid is one of the main reasons for increasing nuisance
trips of the built-in GFI. Could just need to rinse off the pack.

Tom Keenan