From: Lawrence Rhodes via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Date: 2017-09-29  2:01 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: Lawrence Rhodes <primobass...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Solar vehicles..just do the math

David said:
Maybe you can do it as a hobbyist project.  I don't see it as a viable mass
produced commercial product for a long time yet, if ever.

It would have to be competitive with current vehicles at initial dealer-lot
price, because that's all most buyers see.

Also, it can't be too odd-looking.  Anything based on the Stella Lux flunks
that one right off.
Oh I don't think so!!!!  Have you seen the ugly motor homes with a Ford F-450
cab over box on frame...ugly ugly ugly but they sell.  If the vehicle is
functional and has all the options people need it will sell.  If you come up
with a fuel less/cheap to run RV it will sell like hotcakes.  Lawrence Rhodes