I've never been shy about my love of hybrids.  I'm still driving my Honda
Insight that I bought brand new in 2001.  This weekend I bought my wife a 2016
Prius Prime Advanced.  For those that are not familiar, the Prime is the newest
Plug-in Hybrid from Toyota.  From an EV point of view it has almost as much
range as any of my DIY EVs have ever had, and so much more to offer.  I'm still
a little jealous that people can just walk into a dealership and get everything
I had to spend years of manual labor to obtain, but not really.  I know there
are those on this list that will always be skeptical, but I think we have
finally tipped the balance and EVs are here for good... In no small part due to
the success of both Tesla and Toyota.

I could never get my wife to drive electric in something I put together myself
and not even a long range EV like the Bolt or Tesla 3 interest her as a primary
vehicle, but when I put a plug-in hybrid in  front of her with all the latest
features and seamless operation all she wants to do is plan trips so she can
drive electric only :)

The Henry fleet is now a mixture of 3 hybrids (1 -PIH) and two EVs.