From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Lawrence Rhodes via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:51:05 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: Lawrence Rhodes
Subject: Re: [EVDL] New Electric in the family (PIH)

Well lets hope she can find charging stations close enough.  However after
doing the math your Prius Prime only gets 56.6 mpg in the real world driving
the full range.  My 30 kw Leaf cost $13,550 new and gets close to 120mpgE for
real.  I suspect the higher figure is on electric only.  Which is impressive.
 Lawrence
Rhodeshttp://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/60/6004/ITDB100Z/posters/mick-stevens-it-runs-on-its-conventional-gasoline-powered-engine-until-it-senses-guilt-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg