      From: damon henry <damonhe...@hotmail.com>
 To: Lawrence Rhodes <primobass...@sbcglobal.net>; Electric Vehicle Discussion
List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 10:50 AM
 Subject: Re: [EVDL] New Electric in the family (PIH)

#yiv0910055404 #yiv0910055404 -- .yiv0910055404EmailQuote
{margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000 2px solid;}#yiv0910055404
#yiv0910055404 #yiv0910055404 --p {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv0910055404
Problem is, I think your Leaf is ugly :)  Of course, I feel the same way about
the new Prius models,  although the Prius Prime has enough tweaks to the
styling to be ok with me.  Then again, who am I to judge.  I fell in love with
the looks of my little red Honda Insight back in 2001 and many people think of
it as ugly...  I seriously have never considered a Leaf though because I don't
like the looks.  Now the 2018 model is a whole different story.  I think it is
a much nicer looking car.
BTW - I snapped a photo of my 1970 Datsun Truck EV next to a Leaf the other
day.  I think of the Leaf as a small car, yet it looks larger in the picture
than my truck.  How times have changed.
As far as charging stations, there is only one that we are concerned with, and
that is at home.  She is the typical use case that has been discussed on this
list many times where 90% of her driving is covered with the electric range she
has available, and since it is a plug-in hybrid with a full tank of gas
available, there is never any range anxiety.