Was stunned to read the drivel that appeared on Yahoo News today.  Clearly
author under influence of Koch. Choice cuts:
"No reason to drive an EV"
"Combustion vehicle range of 500-600 mi."

There's bias, then there's REALLY bad, over-the-top bias. This was the latter.

Bob Bath, from his iPod, so any misspellings are from autocorrect or fat
fingers on a small device, not cluelessness...