Are you asking me? I'm sorry but I don't understand why you are asking the question. Personally, I don't think an ICE is better, environmentally, than an EV.

Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mark Abramowitz" <ma...@enviropolicy.com>
To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 26-Oct-17 8:49:14 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: (ice) Experts say there's no need for a 750mi EV-range sweet spot

Why would a polluting ICE be better than a ZEV?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2017, at 6:33 AM, Peri Hartman via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

Yep. 240, or maybe 300, miles range is sufficient for road trips. At least for me. But charge time has to be quicker. At least 100kW? That's still 40-50 minutes for an 80% charge. For now, I can rent an ICE on those occasions. But then we still need ICEs.

Peri