Hi Jay,

I don't have photos, but I just replaced the brushes in my motor and they look
very similar to yours now. My new brushes might be sticking up an extra mm or
so, but not much more than that. Also, the braids on your brushes still look
shiny and coppery. My old brushes had braids that had turned black from the
carbon. I think your brushes look nearly new.

If I get back into my motor, I will make sure to take some photos.

Mike