Don't wanna brag, but my employer does not charge for charging... at least not yet. I do appreciate those chargers in Kent, one way from my home in Oberlin to Kent just about drains the Leaf entirely.
Cal

Rod Hower via EV <mailto:ev@lists.evdl.org>
December 11, 2017 at 6:31 PM
There are 4 parking spots for EV's in the deck at downtown Kent. Work pays for me to park in the deck but the Chargepoint chargers cost 35 cents/kWhr (and that's the discounted rate for people that have deck parking, otherwise it's 54 cents/kWhr). It's cheaper just to use gas in the Volt, so I don't charge there. It's 42 miles round trip to work and in the summer I do EV only, but in the winter I have to use about 10 miles gas on cold days. It would be nice if they charged a reasonable rate for charging!