It works both ways too.  I often see EV’s or plug in hybrids parked in the EV
spot with either the charger not plugged or the charger at end of cycle.

As was noted it’s an EV charging spot, not an EV parking spot.  I often don’t
bother with the EV spot because I don’t need the charge.

Regards,
Lawrence Harris
lhar...@haritech.com