The color code on the charger in the CWRU garage is visible and clear, although a bit different.
Green - disconnected/available for charge
Blue - charging
Yellow - connected, but done charging.

And I agree, several 120V outlets would help greatly, but there don't seem to be any installed!
Cal

Lawrence Harris via EV <mailto:ev@lists.evdl.org>
December 13, 2017 at 4:08 PM
I would love to see a big light on the top of the charge head that goes green while charging, amber when the charger ramps down to the end of charge and red when done. A (not so) subtle hint of the state of the charging spot - in use through to hogging. It would make parking attendants able to credit say a 1 hour limit after charge end before getting a ticket. I know charge point and sometime my car both let me know when it’s finished charging. I am sure others do to.

Regards,
Lawrence Harris
lhar...@haritech.com