Hi All,

Is there somewhere we can monitor the status of Tesla Model 3 production?  Obviously they're having trouble getting the production up to speed, whether it's the production machinery or manpower -- I'd like to stay up to date on how they're doing (i.e. number of cars produced weekly), if possible.

We have a Model 3 reserved -- we're nursing our 20-year-old Solectria Force along, hoping it will continue to provide our main EV transportation until our Model 3 is ready.  It'd just be nice to know if Tesla is starting to overcome the production bottlenecks....

-Tom

--
Thomas Hudson
http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects