On 12/19/2017 07:47 AM, Dan Baker via EV wrote:
Hey Everyone

My favorite store, Princess Auto (like a Harbor Freight, but Canadian)
surprised me the other night with a FB video on their website:

https://www.facebook.com/princessauto/videos/10155108678488341/

Without getting involved with FB, the YouTube video is presented here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7eMcRP0Kk

Dan, are you running 36v on both the golf cart and blower? I'm having good success running surplus/salvage hoverboard batteries in a 36v golf cart. I'm running up to 24 parallel 4ah batteries though the cart will operate on far fewer with limited range.