Yep, 13 studies saw a 21% reduction in crime
And 11 studeies saw a decrease in property crimes
but 9 studies showed no change in violent crimes

Which begs the question of all the detail assumptions in each study.  ANd
these are all prior to 2008 when the rising demand for dark skies, night
vision, and light distractions to driving were not considered.
My bias is that there is FAR too much light pollution at night.

Bob