http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-My-Kia-Soul-EV-One-Month-On-Eco-mode-r-230-km-144mi-tp4689204.html
EVLN: My Kia Soul EV — One Month On Eco mode r:230+km/144mi
I am always updated about the state of chargers, and ... I've been fortunate
to find mostly vacant plugs — the exception ... Lisbon, where chargers are
frequently not available, with regular plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) users
charging or, in the case of fast chargers, being Uberized ... PHEVs Screwing
the charging scene ...

+
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/inventor-builds-vehicle-that-folds-into-wheeled-suitcase/9302974
Inventor builds car that folds into a wheeled suitcase
 January 4, 2018  A Bosnian inventor has a new solution to expensive and
hard-to-find parking — a collapsible car. Mechanical engineer Elvis Cero's
Go City electric car was designed so it folds into itself with the wheels
exposed, to turn it into a wheelie suitcase. The vehicle is designed to be
used like a foldable bicycle and taken into the ...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/9302976-3x2-700x467.jpg

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/renault-zoe-ev-spotted-testing-in-india-406949
Renault Zoe EV spotted testing in India
4th Jan 2018  The French carmaker is set to showcase the Zoe EV at the
upcoming Auto Expo 2018 as electric vehicle adoption gains momentum in
India. The Zoe will be a technology demonstrator for Renault at the
motorshow. It boasts a range of up to 400km (under New European Driving
Cycle) and a 0-80 percent charging time of ...
https://cdni.autocarindia.com/Utils/ImageResizer.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fcdni.autocarindia.com%2fExtraImages%2f20180104073821_Renault_Zoe_Spyshot_India.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/